Tuscon craft brewery Green Feet Brewing opened its doors in 2016 by husband and wife team, Scott “Petey” Peterson and Jen Peterson. Both served in the military and the “green feet” name and logo honors the combat rescue units.
Unfortunately, Green Feet Brewing closed its doors in October 2020.
It’s 5 most popular beers include:
- Tango Down Brown (American Brown Ale)
- Rescue Red (American Amber / Red Ale)
- Scramble IPA (American IPA)
- Inbound IPA (American IPA)
- (Not Another) Blonde (American Blonde Ale)
Looking for Tuscon Breweries?
We created a Tucson brewery list and map that includes 20+ Tucson craft breweries.